How cruel life can be sometimes
Heart cries but no one sees it's tears beneath my smile
Such a long journey it has been
Together hand in hand, we took every challenge head on
Against the odds we sailed through all the storms
Made the sun rise by clearing those dark clouds
But exactly when the destination was visible
Life played a trick and changed the course
Just when we were about to reap the fruits
Fate left me high and dry in this new town
What wrong I did, for which I have to face the heat
After going through so much, why this separation now
Justification is what my heart seeks
Neither can I change the course
Nor do I wish to venture in these waters
Yet I am forced to take the journey
Without the Only Hand which I trusted all the way long
I do not wish to see what tomorrow holds for me now
For every thought of it ruptures the heart
Whose pain then becomes unbearable on my part
I never did hurt anyone or wronged in the path
Then why so many thorns, when only a flower is what I had asked
How cruel life can be sometimes
Heart cries but no one sees it's tears, beneath my smile
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.