Wednesday, 27 August 2014

The Trap Door

Safe in which was light of my life, I lost the key,
Darkness looms around compels to forget The Me.
Stored in which was my Good Luck, I lost the kettle,
Bad luck which floats around, finds a path in me to settle.

Sun refuses to shine in the day,
Stars forget to glow in the night.
Light which reflects in the neighbors bay,
Shadow of which adds to my plight.

I seek an ear to hear me out,
Yearn for a shoulder to cry out loud.
Broken which is, I try to repair,
Only to find it filled with despair.

All I need is a ray of Hope,
A hand to hold and guide me to the shore.
Life is never that difficult to cope,
Only if one strives to open The Trap Door.


-SR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.