Monday, 18 August 2014

Ride or Die



Even in the light darkness seems to be an ally,

The shade cannot prevent as heat bully’s by.

Invisible are they to my open eyes,

A crowded street seems like a desert ride.



Once were together marched ahead in life,

Left I am alone only to pity in fright.

To celebrate their joys, I dry my eyes,

With a fool’s hope to remember me once a while.



Words become mute, smile fades by,

It hurts and I cry, seldom one stares by.

They were close once, whispering in the ears,

Today for them I am an occasional surprise.



Normal is our life when the success rate is high,

Fear takes in roots when the going becomes dry.

Every face appears with a question in their eyes,

Only path remains, is Ride or Die.



-SR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.