I shared with you my dreams,
I shared with you my fears.
Today I yearn alone,
Failing to find an ear.
I made a fool of your life,
And may have laughed upon it in delight.
Time played it's cards well in broad day light,
Turned the blade red of the butcher's knife.
I deserve this pain,
I choose to cry in the rain.
Though the line is cut, there is light in the fag end,
I penned this only, because I miss a Friend.
-SR.
I shared with you my fears.
Today I yearn alone,
Failing to find an ear.
I made a fool of your life,
And may have laughed upon it in delight.
Time played it's cards well in broad day light,
Turned the blade red of the butcher's knife.
I deserve this pain,
I choose to cry in the rain.
Though the line is cut, there is light in the fag end,
I penned this only, because I miss a Friend.
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.