Wednesday, 27 August 2014

I was Wrong

Path of my life was always lost all the way long,
You were right when you said,"I proved you wrong."

Difficult it was for you to trust, who didn't trust himself,
How could you rely upon, who never relied upon oneself.
I accept the fact, I was not strong,
You were right when you said,"I proved you wrong."

Difficult it was for you to come along,
With someone who was not sure, to take one or all.
I accept the fact, I forgot to string along,
You were right when you said,"I proved you wrong."

Difficult it was for you to hold on,
Future lied in dark, with a broken a magic wand.
I accept the fact, I was a bit immature,
You were right when you said,"I proved you wrong."

But my heart was pure & Love hardcore,
Only the way to express, I forgot to explore.
You showed me the way, I ignored all the way long,
That's why,
You were right when you said,"I proved you wrong."



-SR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.