Time as a factor is becoming invisible
One just doesn't understand
Where it vanishes in a blink of eye
Being an early riser I do catch-up
With the rising sun
But rarely do I see the same one
Setting in the twilight
Many of the days are just passing by
With a question mark as to
What am I doing with all the time, I have?
Each morning pops up a question
Are you doing enough to give justice
To the life you have ?
Not all days will be your best ones
As lows are part of the journey called life
One needs to keep walking and exploring
Till the status quo changes
From this mundane routine
Which I currently have
Even though I agree to it, that it's just a phase
Still sometimes we question our existence
When the going becomes dry
-SR.
PS: May The Force Be With You !!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.