I don't like the noise
It complicates the already steep climb
I don't like those views
For each one provides, from their own viewpoint
I don't like the limelight
As it only obstructs the path
I don't like outside interference
For most are there only to break you in parts
Thats why I choose to be The Silent Player
Who tries to make his way, quietly, in the dark
That Silent Player
Who stays away from limelight, to ensure a clear path
Who keeps the noise at bay
Who restricts the circle of blabbery
That Silent Player
Who wanders in silence, as he breathes in each day
Silence allows me to Learn
Silence helps me Evolve
Silence teaches many lessons
Helps to master the art of introspection
Why to venture in someone else's path
If we can carve our own way
Better to bathe in our own mistakes
Rather than never experiencing the rain
Winning may not be assured
But satisfaction is aplenty, at the end of the day
I like being that Silent Player
Who tries to live in each moment, of every passing day
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.