I can hear your heart yelling in silence
I can see the pain dropping from your eyes
I can see that frustration right on your face
I can sense your irritation coming now and then
I can hear those words, you aren't able to speak
I can see through your eyes, battles you fighting within
I can see you crying, desparately seeking change
I can see all of this, still can't do a thing
To bring some amount of it
I don't have answers to your questions
I don't have cure to your pain
I can't stop those eyes from getting wet
I can't help in the battles, you fight within
But won't let you be alone in the war
For I will be there near or around you
What I can do, is lend my hand
To live through these questions, today
The shoulder to cry, few words to bring that smile
And a pat on the back, saying
All Will Be Well, Eventually !!!
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.