Finally there was, a wave in the ocean
After a long silence, in the waters course
After a long silence, in the waters course
A star shined in the sky
Ending the long black hole
Ending the long black hole
The engine showed signs of ignition
Rusted which was on the tracks, for so long
Rusted which was on the tracks, for so long
Things may change in the course of time
So can't lose it's track, now
So can't lose it's track, now
A pinch of motivation was all I needed
For a long journey, which lies ahead
For a long journey, which lies ahead
Path will, still, be tricky
But this time, I have the headsup
But this time, I have the headsup
Time is moving it's pieces
Throwing the ball in my court
Throwing the ball in my court
Need to be alert, on my toes
For the war is at stake
For the war is at stake
Whose victory I need to assure
Got to roll my dice, before it's too late
And regardless what happened till date
The show must not wait !!!
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.