There's no bigger crime than losing a friend
I just lost one, I know the pain
I just lost one, I know the pain
Things were merry when you were around
Nothing left to cheer now that you are gone
Nothing left to cheer now that you are gone
Laughter and smiles was just another day
Can't utter a word, now that's my today
Can't utter a word, now that's my today
Hug in happy times, shoulder during the lows
Deserted it is now, with you not around anymore
Deserted it is now, with you not around anymore
You understood my silence, just by a gaze
Even if I breakdown, seldom anyone stares
Even if I breakdown, seldom anyone stares
I miss our fun, I miss the cheer
All now left, is an occasional tear
All now left, is an occasional tear
I know I am bad, for it was foul play
A huge blunder I did, stole that smile away
A huge blunder I did, stole that smile away
I wish I could apologize, for being such a dumb-ass
Didn't intend to, but it just wasn't my day
Didn't intend to, but it just wasn't my day
Whenever you need me, I'll have your back
But don't leave me alone, you know I'll lose track
But don't leave me alone, you know I'll lose track
Punch me with words, don't kill me with silence
Asking for a chance, just for old times sake.
Asking for a chance, just for old times sake.
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.