Monday, 16 March 2015

Woh7Din

Long time it has been I raised a toast for myself
Lifetime it seems the fat lady may have resigned herself.

Plenty is at stake on the outcome of August, this year
Won 7 Din had lot in store to instil fear.

Status quo unchanged when first result were declared
Nightmare had come true mind said it is unfair.

Err must be from my side I consoled
Fingers crossed eyes set on remainder goals.

Stooped further down the rate of growth
Speechless was I in the corner only to loathe.

Second outcome didn't change things
Trembled with the thought what third brings.

Finally heard the voice of cheer
Hand to cling in the darkened sphere.
 
Seventh day paved the way to winning post
You only live once, so
Bring a roast, raise a toast and Make the Most.



-SR.

PS: Written in August, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.