Everyone moved ahead post college life,
I, too, sailed on an adventure to relish the nature's might.
Directions changed as opinions began to differ,
Deep in my mind I knew something was left to wither.
Life became a play, everyone ploughed their way,
Old memories vacated the place, to give new one's gateway.
Those memories became history for you,
But what was old to you, for me, is still fresh and new.
People were many I came across,
Many voices filled the crowd.
Never understood why I couldn't blend,
Maybe 'coz, I couldn't term them as A Friend.
Still I can hear our roars from the sphere,
The occasional tears and deafening cheer.
Pictures, even today, murmer the words we spoke,
Old memories you say, is the latest my mind still evokes.
There is a reason why I initiate get together's,
And always stress on all to gather.
You have choices in plenty, to taste the fun,
Might sound strange, still, for me you are the only one.
-SR.
I, too, sailed on an adventure to relish the nature's might.
Directions changed as opinions began to differ,
Deep in my mind I knew something was left to wither.
Life became a play, everyone ploughed their way,
Old memories vacated the place, to give new one's gateway.
Those memories became history for you,
But what was old to you, for me, is still fresh and new.
People were many I came across,
Many voices filled the crowd.
Never understood why I couldn't blend,
Maybe 'coz, I couldn't term them as A Friend.
Still I can hear our roars from the sphere,
The occasional tears and deafening cheer.
Pictures, even today, murmer the words we spoke,
Old memories you say, is the latest my mind still evokes.
There is a reason why I initiate get together's,
And always stress on all to gather.
You have choices in plenty, to taste the fun,
Might sound strange, still, for me you are the only one.
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.