Not everytime I may say good on your face
But each time you take a step ahead
My heart will beat, with a All The Best
Not everytime I may be there to celebrate with you
But on any day if you fail to see the good
I will flash a mirror, portraying the bestest of you
Not everytime we may agree or be on the same page
But no matter what you stand for, even if we disagree
I will stand right beside you
Not everytime I will be visible in the crowd
All you need to do is, turn around
You will find me behind always watching your back
Sometime I may be the reason of the tears
Unintentional it will be, please remember if you can
Sometime I might not live upto your expectations
But I must have tried my best, please try and notice if you can
Human I am, might need you around many a times
Won't be able to ask, but eyes will say it all
See if you can make it, once in a while
Forgive me if I wrong you,
Try and speak, but don't burn me by staying calm
You play a crucial role, in my game of life
Won't ask you to move mountains
Even the occasional smile can lighten my path
-SR.
But each time you take a step ahead
My heart will beat, with a All The Best
Not everytime I may be there to celebrate with you
But on any day if you fail to see the good
I will flash a mirror, portraying the bestest of you
Not everytime we may agree or be on the same page
But no matter what you stand for, even if we disagree
I will stand right beside you
Not everytime I will be visible in the crowd
All you need to do is, turn around
You will find me behind always watching your back
Sometime I may be the reason of the tears
Unintentional it will be, please remember if you can
Sometime I might not live upto your expectations
But I must have tried my best, please try and notice if you can
Human I am, might need you around many a times
Won't be able to ask, but eyes will say it all
See if you can make it, once in a while
Forgive me if I wrong you,
Try and speak, but don't burn me by staying calm
You play a crucial role, in my game of life
Won't ask you to move mountains
Even the occasional smile can lighten my path
-SR.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery well written, dude..
ReplyDeleteThank You Mitra !!!
Delete