Everyday is a battle, I have to fight
Not everytime I am left with a choice
To improve, I have to run
To maintain, I have to run
Even to survive, I have to run
Not all battles are worth fighting
But every battle adds to the count
The more we skip, the more will the odds
Turn against us, while defending the fort
Victory is not the ultimate result
As pride is only, forever
Not everytime I am left with a choice
To improve, I have to run
To maintain, I have to run
Even to survive, I have to run
Not all battles are worth fighting
But every battle adds to the count
The more we skip, the more will the odds
Turn against us, while defending the fort
Victory is not the ultimate result
As pride is only, forever
Life is nothing but a race
Until you are alive, you cannot part ways
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.