My lust for you knows no bounds
The more I get the more I am turned On
The mere mention of you
Gives me a reason to breathe
My hands over your body
Gives the warmth I crave for
That one look when I grab you closer
I get mesmerized in the cosmos of your eyes
The first sip, with you kissing me
From my tongue, through the throat
Untill you reach my heart
Arouses my demons spirit, within
To get more of this elixir
The hotness in your inside
Seduces my adrenaline
Makes me suck you, untill you are drained out
I feel we stay in that position forever
Never get separated from each others arms
But like everything even our session comes to a halt
As I finally catch some breath and wipe the sweat along
And then begins the long wait
When you will be again, refuelled, in my arms
PS: A Cup Of Tea
-SR.
It's nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks 🙈😄
ReplyDeleteWow..Sid..amazing!!
ReplyDeleteThank You 🤗
DeleteWow!! Very creative and naughty😉
ReplyDeleteHahaha :D Thank You ;)
Delete