Wednesday, 2 May 2018

Alone On A Crowded Path

Alone really is a good company
Alone is a major player when you have to  introspect

Alone ensures you don't have to be deceptive
Alone let's you be honest on everything

Alone spares you from those fake smiles
Alone paves way for the teary eyes

Alone keeps negativity at the bay
Alone never demoralises, even on a tuff day

Alone gives you the much needed space
Alone provides you the time to rejuvenate

Alone allows you to laugh on oneself
Alone helps you to accept your own flaws

Alone helps you to Standalone, in the era of consolidations
Alone is a company even when the shadows change paths

-SR.

PS: Not everytime Alone can be beneficial. Once back in my childhood I had come down on the playground to play in the evening, but was alone. Senior guys were playing football. So I was just roaming on my own in the corner. Then all of a sudden everything went black and I was bang on the ground. Took a football hit directly on my face.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.