Saturday, 4 February 2017

Weekend: An Illusion

All those days I wait for you
But as soon as you come
Nothing ever cheers me up about you

Neither do I get a moment to breathe,
Nor do I get any space to relax

Every where there are questions around my eyes
Frustration for the breakfast, vexation by the dinner

Every moment seems to be forever
Why I asked for you, I really can't figure

A break was all I had asked,
To break free from this endless circle of ire

But never did I imagined, the adventure that awaited
Salvaged somehow in the end, had me further decimated

Difficult it becomes when everyone wages a war at once
Need to walk baby steps, one at a time
Instead of cribbing on past or worrying what might come


-SR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.