Saturday, 22 October 2016

Defeated !!!

Times are changing
People are moving ahead

For some, smiles are returning
Whereas for me it's, steadily, fading

Others are marching ahead in victory
With defeats piling up, I am walking towards darkness

Everyone is adding another feather in their cap
All I am earning is an additional nail in my coffin

Nothing is there around to celebrate
Nor anything is left to cherish

No matter how much I try to salvage the day
Fate steals the saving away

Even with some penny, I feel penniless
While others are creating their new worlds
I am busy destroying what's left of the old one

Intentions were never wrong
Nor did I wronged anyone in the journey

Still left alone, again, in the crowd
Speechless from the inside, still holding a smile on the outside

Can't raise a toast even in small victories
For the dementors of past feed upon them

No matter how much hope I feel
Or how much I try to hold on
Nothing's going to change in the near future

Have been living on fools hope for quite long
Now it is time to taste the reality

I am defeated, I have lost it
That's a Fact, now I need to live with

-SR.

2 comments:

  1. Pinches harddddd!
    While others are creating their new worlds
    I am busy destroying what's left of the old one. This line 👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.