Sunday, 21 August 2016

Special One

For quite some days I am feeling a void
Want to share tons, but can't find an ear to hear my plight

Heart is bleeding from within
Don't know the reason why

Eyes getting filled up with water
Each time I speak or even give a try

Can't look in anyone's eye
For the dam might break open wide

So running away into hiding
To allow a few drops, pass in the cry

Missing that special one today
Who would have been there for me

Who would have understood my silence
And read the pain in my eyes

Friends are there for me
No complaints on that part

But they also have restrictions
Can't be there besides me all the time

All I want is to speak out loud
Into someone's ears pour my heart out

Feels heavy from the inside
Don't know what tomorrow might have

Living on a thin hope
One day I may be able to hold my head high

-SR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.