Sunday, 24 July 2016

Battle Stations

Didn't I try this time
Far far way to better than last time

Still why the same feeling
Why am I sensing the same outcome

Was true to myself this time
Didn't hide in the cloak of diplomacy

But as I am through halfway in the battle
Why does the result of war appears against me

They say tuff times are temporary always
Why is it then a different law for me

When many defined me good for nothing
I always went out to prove them wrong

Why is it that their understanding about me coming true
And my about me being proved wrong again

Life is too big to be upset with such petty setbacks
I know.
But sometimes they do take a toll

All I ask is some breathing space
Let my results do the talking
Rather me explaining everytime

Need some light, a pat on the back
That victory smile on my face again

Don't know what fate has plans for me
But I can't just give in
Coz I still have two battles to fight


-SR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.