Sunday, 1 May 2016

Peace of Mind

I was missing something in life, I knew
Exactly what though could never know

There is a feeling of emptiness, can sense that
Reason for the same I couldn't decide

A nights drive made me realise
I am missing a lot while living a monotonous life

The moon, even in its half size
Never appeared so beautiful

Lying lazily on the window
And staring at the twinkling skys

Crystal clear they were
Giving way to the many stars 
Which are not visible in our polluted skies

Sound of darkness didn't create a fear
As moonlight lit our way
Chilled breeze gives you goosebumps
Can feel the blood rushing, a lively moment

Traveling through the quite road
With such starry skies above
One can experience peace of mind
In its actual sense


-SR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.