Tuesday, 19 January 2021

Curvy Tales

Conviction is something
I am unable to afford

Once I had it in-plenty
Now left with empty coffers

Hard grip I had on that little victory
Now it's passing through the holes
Alike the grains of sand

And the awareness of this gravitas
Is also not giving the essential push

Darkness shall be inevitable
Yet I ain't feeling any remorse

Difficult it seems to wake up
For the dream is getting cosy

Hoping to find that conviction soon
Before everything becomes, again, curvy


-SR.

PS: It's essential for one to display any kind of failure on the same board where once, you flashed your success. Here, the intention isn't to garner sympathy from others. But to keep yourself awake and aware that the journey is not over yet.

PPS: May The Force Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.