Tuesday, 13 August 2019

Deadman

Something is changing I can sense it
But feels like I ain't in control anymore

I do not wish to do it
But some force is making it evident from within
And I can't even stop it from doing so

Not able to fake it, even when truth is impacting
Totally clueless on how to deal with it

Silence cannot be a weapon now
For I am in the middle of a battle

But historically, I have never been effective
When I am not silent
Have spoiled the pie more, than being the cherry

First time I have no words to express
My inner turmoil
Nor do I feel I have any ears around
Who can understand

I just don't feel anything anymore
Neither the status quo nor the consequences

I don't know what to write further
For I can't sense life in me

-SR.

PS: May The Force Be With You and Please With Me Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.