Friday, 22 March 2019

House of Cards

Such is life these days
Like a house of cards
One blow of wind
And everything falls apart

So much we feel
We are in control of things
When actually we are just
Moving with the wind

Such is our view
That we feel we are on the right path
One blow of darkness
Even our shadows leaves us, lonely in the dark

Even a small victory
We celebrate with great pomp
But that noise is actually for that victory
Or to suppress those voices, that we choose to keep unheard of
Not that I can be sure about

I don't know in what I am doing
Whether I am right or wrong.
Taking one moment at a time
But sometimes just that one prick
And the entire balloon bursts apart

Every step is taken with caution
To not spoil or ruin of what is still left
But such is life these days
Like a house of cards
One blow of wind
And everything falls apart

-SR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.