Sometimes I wish to runaway
From all this chaos
Sometimes I wish to runaway
From this life of merely
Breathing In and Breathing Out
Sometimes I wish to runaway
From all the unnecessary questions
I am forced to talk on
Sometimes I wish to runaway
From people, who I can't hurt
But sometimes, I cant take them along
Sometimes I wish to runaway
From happening of predictable events
Where we are forced to act surprised in and out
Sometimes I wish to runaway
From these masked people
Who act as if they care a lot
Sometimes I wish to runaway
To see who will try and track me down
Or sometimes I wish to runaway
To ensure no one ever finds the path
I treaded upon
Difficult it is, actually, to zero it down
For the list of reasons to run away
Might turn out to be a mile long
I guess, sometimes I just wish to runaway
Only to be found
-SR
PS: May The Force Be With You !!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.