Thursday, 7 June 2018

What am I doing

As the day retires and moon lights the sky
A question pops in my head,
What am I doing?

When the morning sunlight begins the proceedings
Instead of hope a question stares on my face,
What am I doing?

At the place, from where I get my daily bread
Even in the crowd, a question pops in my head
What am I doing?

People are there around, but I have nothing to offer to the plot
And amidst the talks and laughter, a silent beep is heard
What am I doing?

Sometimes when alone in the crowd
While sometimes together in the loneliness
The thought strikes in my head
What am I doing?

In the reunions and celebrations, which I take part and cheer along
A tune suddenly hits those chords whose beats says,
What am I doing?

-SR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.