I feel lonely today
Want to talk tons
But no one will hear my say
I felt I was independent
But the phases of life
Made me realise the level of dependence
I keep an eye on the door
A hope that someone will knock
And say Hello
I keep staring at the phone
For some communication
Even if it's for few moments
Would love to have that conversation
But the door doesn't knock
Nor does the phone sings my song
And the tragic part is, I can't even ask anymore
I try to create some imaginary talks
Filled with tears and laughter on the rocks
All had chalked their ways
Even long before we crossed paths
Problem was mine who chose the desert walk
In a hope to search an oasis for us to live on
I wish I can undo something's from the past
For the pain did give the lessons
But left a void, too, at large
With a smile upon my past
And future currently in dark
Present sometimes is unbearable
That is why I feel lonely today
And crave to talk tons
But there is no one to hear my say
-SR.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.